Your 2023 health insurance letters
If you had a 2022 Marketplace insurance plan, you should have gotten two 2023 re-enrollment letters one from your insurance company and one from the Health Insurance Marketplace®.
Your Marketplace letter includes:
- Anything you must do to get a premium tax credit for 2023. You may have to send documents, like tax or income information.
- How to update your application to make sure you get the right savings for the year.
- Whether your 2022 plan is available in 2023.
- If not, whether the company is offering you a similar or alternate plan.
- Any changes to the plan for 2023.
- The 2023 premium, after any premium tax credit has been applied. The tax credit may be based on your 2022 information or on information the Marketplace has from other sources.
Store your letters in a safe spot until you need them
Be sure to keep your Marketplace and insurance company letters in a safe place and have them handy when you enroll in 2023 health coverage.